Excellent Export Basics:
Export Controls and License Determination
An entry level course for learning about U.S. export controls and whether your product requires an export license.
Here's what you will learn:
- Exports, re-exports, deemed exports, and deemed re-exports
- Federal agencies, their regulations and penalties
- Commodity Jurisdiction, and who controls your product
- General Prohibitions
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
- Reasons for control
- Country controls
- Determining license requirements
- License exceptions
- Restricted parties
- Restricted end uses
- And more
Recommended prerequisites: None
Demo Excellent Export Basics
- Demo opens new browser window or tab. (Hold CTRL button to override your pop-up blocker.)
- Contains Audio
- Requires Adobe Flash - get it free from Adobe
Includes one month internet access with unlimited usage from up to five different computers.
Already purchased this course?
The information provided on the Import Export Geeks web site is for general information about our products and should not be considered legal or professional advice. Access and use of this web site does not create, nor does it intend to create, a client-consultant relationship. Should such services be desired, please contact Import Export Geeks directly.